Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bloggers Meet!

One of my friends had forwarded me an invite for an Bloggers Meet organised by http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=26.
I kept wondering what would it be like , on registration I got a personalised invite with a specified agenda. I was looking forward to attend the same. I was thinking what it would be like to meet bloggers , I had butteflies in my stomach. When I entered the room( it was conducted in Microsoft Premises), it was an informal seating arrangement and there some seats which were empty. I managed to garb a seat waiting for the event to start. We were expecting some more bloggers to arrive.
We started the meet with a 1 minute fame , wherein each blogger would introduce a blog. Each one of them had a different perspective on blogging and what made them to have a blog. Some did it for professional reasons , one of them found his better half through blogging ...the list is endless ..everyone had a different reason
We spoke about Blogging rights , key things to be kept in mind while blogging and we also got an exclusive perview of Windows 7 . We also got treated on Pizza and Coke sponspored by Microsoft.
Overall I really had a good time and a learning too....
Tnanks Naveen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Satish!

If going to the meet means you blog more, it'll be time well spent...