Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quality

Off late I have been reading & receiving quite a number of views on ' Quality ' be it at your work , with family , your relationships & Life.

My personal take on this that everything boils down to ' Self Discipline ' . The 2 magic & difficult words can create waves in all the spheres of life.

Magic because they bring in a new dimension in your work , relationships & life , difficult because it is not easy to practice self - discipline. Some people also call it Will Power. Reminds me of Nike ( Do it ) .

I was recently attending my companys annual offsite and we had admist us the presence of Gen. VP Mallick ( Operation Vijay ) talking to us about Leadership and its dimensions. He said Self discipline is one of the important attributes for a succesful leader. .I m not sure how many of us agree to this but we canset & create our own examples .

Are you ready to create one ?

No comments: